Front Page Forums Chapter 03 Forum The journey of a success from a ordinary KFC waiter to an academics writer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      ghufran

Hey, my name is Ghufran, I was a waiter at KFC and I have performed a job as a waiter at KFC for almost 4 years. I belong to a middle-class family, and I have the desire to complete my education, after completing matriculation but I couldn’t continue my higher education due to financial issues. Although I couldn’t complete my education I continued my self-learning such as reading novels, articles, and blogs. My job timing was from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and from 7:00 to 11:30 I read English novels as I love the English literature of the famous writer and novelist William Shakespeare and sometimes I write my scripts as well one day I realized that I should publish my content as well. I often write content on self-motivation and the purpose is to publish the content to become a motivational character for those who belong to poor families and because of financial or other issues, couldn’t continue their education. One day as I was sitting alone on my table chair where I used to pen down the content and at that time I realized that what don’t I start working as an academics writer and this way I can educate millions of people in the world by my content and I always knew that my research skills are strong enough and because of my hard work and a long struggle when I was a just and because of that struggle today I am working as a Research Analyst at Top-leading writing company named as  Professional assignment writers in Dubai

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Chapter 03 Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.